Requirements and standards for reliability test application
Date：2022-11-16 16:04:12 Views：106
Reliability test is a test designed and conducted according to reliability requirements, with reliability objectives and under typical environmental conditions. It is a test to verify whether the product can achieve the intended function under specified conditions and within specified time, It is the general term of reliability growth test (reliability growth test is a test that exposes potential defects of products and takes corrective measures to make the reliability of products meet the predetermined requirements by applying real or simulated comprehensive environmental stress to products), reliability development test and reliability verification test.
In order to measure, verify or improve product reliability, the experiment is called reliability test, which is an important part of product reliability. In general, the purpose of product reliability test is as follows:
1. In the development stage, make the product reach the predetermined reliability index. In order to make the goods reach the predetermined reliability index, reliability tests should be carried out on the samples in the development stage to find the products in the raw materials. Construction. workmanship After repeated tests and improvements, various reliability indexes of the goods can be continuously improved to meet the predetermined requirements;
2. Reliability appraisal shall be carried out when the commodity is developed and finalized. When new products are developed and finalized, identification tests shall be carried out according to product standards (or product technical conditions) to comprehensively evaluate whether the commodities meet the specified reliability indicators;
3. Control product quality during production. In order to stabilize the production of products, it is sometimes necessary to test the reliability of each commodity according to the technical conditions of the commodity. In addition, reliability sampling test shall be carried out batch by batch or batch by batch within a certain period of time. Through product reliability test, we can know the stability level of product quality. If the product quality is reduced due to poor quality of raw materials or out of control process, it can be reflected in the reliability test of goods, and corrective measures shall be taken in time to restore the product quality to normal;
4. Select products to improve the reliability of the whole batch of products. A reasonable choice can be made for various reasons (such as raw material defects). Improper process measures. The operator is negligent. Remove the initial failure products caused by production equipment failure and poor quality inspection, so as to improve the reliability of the whole batch of products;
5. Study the failure mechanism of the product. Through the reliability test of products (including simulation test and field use test), we can understand the failure mode and failure law of products under different environmental and stress conditions. According to the analysis of the product, the internal causes of the failure (i.e. failure mechanism) and the weaknesses of the product can be found, and corresponding measures can be taken to improve the reliability of the product.
The environmental test, reliability test items and test standards are as follows:
1. Climate environment experiment (GB2423, GJB150A, GJB4, IEC60068, GB1032, GJB322A, GJB360A, GJB548, GB4208, GB899, TB3021, etc.):
1) Temperature test: high temperature test, low temperature test, temperature impact test, temperature change test, rapid temperature change test (the temperature change rate can reach 15 ° C/min), high temperature aging test/temperature cycle test.
2) Humidity (humidity) experiment: constant damp heat experiment, alternating damp heat experiment, high temperature and high humidity experiment (double 85 experiment, double 95 experiment);
3) Enclosure protection grade test: IP42, IP44, P54, IP55, IP65, IP66, IP67, IP68 protection grade certification and test services;
4) Three prevention tests: salt spray corrosion test (neutral salt spray test), alternating salt spray test, acid salt spray test), damp heat test (cold wet stability test), alternating damp heat test), mold test (mildew test, mildew test);
5) Special tests: low pressure test (altitude test), high pressure test, solar radiation test, rain test, wind sand test, etc.
2. Mechanical environment test (GB2423, GJB150A, GJB4, IEC6068, GJB1032, GB322A, GB360A, GJB548, TB3058, GJB899, GB/T21,563, ISO16,750, etc.):
1) Vibration test: sine vibration test (sweep frequency durability test), random vibration test, broadband random vibration test, narrowband random vibration test, sine, random superposition test;
2) Shock test: half sine wave mechanical shock test, back peak sawtooth wave shock, shock response spectrum test;
3) Other experiments: drop test (free fall, repeated fall), collision test, acceleration test, etc.
3. Comprehensive environmental reliability test (GB2423, GJB150, AGJB899, etc.):
Temperature and humidity combination experiment, temperature and humidity, vibration comprehensive experiment (three comprehensive experiments).
The above are the requirements and standards related to the reliability test application organized by the wound core detection team. I hope they can help you. Our company has a team of professional engineers and industry elites, and has built three standardized laboratories with an area of more than 1800 square meters, which can undertake a variety of test projects such as electronic component test verification, IC authenticity identification, product design material selection, failure analysis, functional testing, factory incoming material inspection and tape weaving.