What is electrical performance? What does the electrical performance test include?
Date：2021-07-23 17:41:36 Views：12213
What is electrical performance? Electrical performance describes some electrical parameters, such as rated voltage, current, active power, reactive power, resistance, capacitance, inductance and conductance. There is an internal correlation between structure and properties, in which the aggregated structure is an important factor that directly affects the properties of materials. In the process of partial discharge damage, the heat generated by partial discharge will increase the crystallinity and orientation of oil immersed insulating paper, which will also change its electrical properties.
Electrical properties the main electrical properties of the connector include contact resistance, insulation resistance and electrical strength.
1. Electrical connectors with high contact resistance should have low and stable contact resistance. The contact resistance of the connector ranges from a few milliohms to tens of milliohms.
2. Insulation resistance is an index to measure the insulation performance between contacts of electrical connectors and between contacts and shell. Its order of magnitude ranges from hundreds of megaohms to gigaohms.
3. Electrical strength, or voltage resistance and dielectric withstand voltage, is the ability to withstand the rated test voltage between connector contacts or between contacts and housing.
After understanding the of electrical performance, what does the electrical performance test include? How do we do the electrical performance test? Electrical test includes: Motor commissioning; (DC, AC, low voltage, high voltage, asynchronous, synchronous, etc.) power transformer test; Commissioning of distribution points; Special protection device test; Commissioning of automatic switching device; Commissioning of signal, accident and uninterruptible power supply; Bus bar, lightning arrester and capacitor test; Grounding commissioning; Reactor type test; Silicon rectifier test; Insulator, cable test.
The main test contents of electrical performance of network equipment are as follows:
1. Connection diagram
4. Near end crosstalk
5. Near end inter string power and
6. Attenuation crosstalk ratio
7. Attenuation crosstalk ratio and power
8. Equal level remote crosstalk
9. Return loss
10. Propagation delay
11. Propagation delay deviation
12. Insertion loss
13. DC loop resistance
14. Test contents specially specified in the design
15. Conduction of shielding layer
Summary: before the electrical system and electrical equipment are put into use, in order to determine whether there are quality problems in installation or manufacturing, and to determine whether the newly installed or running electrical equipment can be put into operation normally, the insulation performance, electrical characteristics and mechanical properties of each electrical equipment unit in the electrical system shall be tested according to the standards, regulations Relevant provisions in the specification shall be tested and verified item by item. Through these tests and verifications, defects, errors and quality problems of electrical equipment during manufacturing and installation can be found and eliminated in time, so as to ensure the normal operation of electrical system and electrical equipment.