Authenticity identification of components: chip detection teaches you to reject fake products and identify genuine products!
Date：2021-07-19 11:53:00 Views：2843
How to identify the authenticity of components? First of all, we need to understand the difference between original genuine goods and bulk new goods, so as to identify the authenticity of components. It should be noted that parallel goods and fake goods are not the same concept. Fake goods refer to counterfeiting and forging other people's brands and models. Parallel goods refer to goods that come in through tax evasion. In addition, there is a kind of new goods, that is, renovating the used old real goods and then selling them as new goods. These are all hidden quality risks. Chip detection teaches you to reject fake goods and identify genuine ones. Let's have a look.
1. What is the new original genuine goods?
The brand-new original genuine goods are the brand-new goods of the original factory, the original word, the original packaging, the original label (the label usually has the complete model, batch number, brand, lot number (IC packaging line and machine code), the whole package quantity, code (you can check it on its website), and bar code (usually for anti-counterfeiting). All parameters are qualified by the manufacturer. It also includes domestic original goods. This kind of goods has good quality, unified batch number and beautiful appearance. Customers are willing to accept it, but the price is relatively high.
The original genuine goods are the original packaged goods directly from the original factory. Maybe the original packaging has been opened or there is no original packaging, but it is still the original goods of the original factory.
2. What are the new bulk goods?
According to the market situation, Sanxin can be divided into the following situations:
1. Genuine bulk goods (i.e. original goods without original packaging)
(1) The customer demand is lower than a whole package. Driven by the price, the supplier disassembles the original whole package and sells part of the chips at a high price, while the rest are not packaged.
(2) Due to transportation reasons, the supplier unpacks the goods in the original packaging for convenient transportation.
(3) Brand new goods with old age: most of these goods are those that have been placed for a long time and have poor appearance, which can only be used for bulk new processing.
(4) There are also some packaging plants: because often IC design units do not have their own wafer manufacturing plants and packaging plants. When a large number of wafers are sent to the packaging factory for packaging, after completion, the IC design unit may not receive all the packaged chips due to financial problems, so the packaging factory will sell this part of the goods by itself, because it does not need to mark its own mark and will not package to increase the cost, so they will sell it in bulk.
(5) Due to the problems in the management of the packaging factory, the films transported out of the company and bought by its employees through abnormal ways flow into China. Because there is no final packaging process for such films, there is no outer packaging, but the price is relatively favorable, sometimes better than that of national agents.
(6) IC design is unique for the only production line, and some manufacturers do not have such a large growth and demand in the actual production and sales to keep the production line producing films. In order to ensure the performance of the production line, the factory cannot completely discard it. Therefore, in order to ensure the production line, the manufacturer will sell the films to the people who specially receive such goods at a low price. There is also a case that the manufacturer has not paid for it after a certain time limit has been exceeded. The packaging factory will also sell it to the receiver at a low price.
2. Loose new products (i.e. defective products) that substitute defective products for good ones
Secondary chip refers to the chip that is eliminated from the IC assembly line due to internal quality and other problems and fails to pass the test of the design manufacturer. Or due to improper packaging, the chip appearance is damaged, and the chip is also eliminated.
(1) A film from the assembly line. It's the films that were detained during the manufacturer's inspection. Those films do not mean that there must be quality problems, but the errors of some parameters are relatively large. Because manufacturers often have high requirements for the accuracy of films, such as voltage and current. If the allowable error range is within plus or minus 0.01, when the standard film should be 1.00, 1.01 and 0.99 are genuine, and 0.98 or 1.02 are defective. These films are picked out and become the so-called scattered new. In this case, when some customers don't have high requirements for parameters, they only need to be accurate to 0.02, so 0.98 and 1.02 can be used, and there will be no problem. However, when customers have high requirements and need to be accurate to 0.01, it won't work. Similarly, due to the fragility of the film, the error of the parameters may also change slightly during the processing of the old film. This is why sometimes some customers have no problem with the same product, and some customers have problems with it.
(2) In the process of quality inspection, because the assembly line passes through the computer during the manual and computer detection, sometimes the film is not really a problem, but just stuck, the staff would rather kill a thousand by mistake than let go of a bad film, so they lose a lot, so these become the so-called scattered new. Features: under the high quality requirements, the reflection effect is not good, which can only meet the general needs, and the goods have a certain failure rate. Because it is a processed product, it has certain advantages in price. When buying, you should have a clear analysis to see what his requirements for the film are. Another batch number is miscellaneous. Mainly from agents and dealers. This kind of goods generally do not need processing.
3. Fake new goods (i.e. new goods)
Refurbished goods are refurbished parts or disassembled parts, which are processed and reprocessed devices, so people in the industry generally call them refurbished goods.
(1) Some films are damaged in appearance, but the surface damage is not very serious. Films that are not difficult to process can still be sold as new films after renovation.
(2) We should be careful with sub films with beautiful appearance. Such films may be sub films with internal quality problems. Purchasing such films will generally be more careful.
(3) The renovation of old films is mainly through the reprocessing of old films, such as grinding, washing, pulling, pulling, plating, connecting, grinding, typing, etc. Process the appearance of the film to make it look more beautiful. Source: it is mainly foreign garbage, that is, scrap electrical appliances such as foreign household appliances, computers and routers are treated to the local garbage recycling station. These garbage are transported to Hong Kong, Guangdong, Taiwan, Zhejiang and Chaoshan for recycling at a very low price. At this time, these goods are called goods with plates. After burning tin, the chips are baked down and classified according to the packaging category. Finally, some recipients are specially responsible for the purchase. Some of the chips are sold with the whole board, and the price of the chip with the board is cheaper than that without the board. This category is divided into original word renovation and code. The original word renovation is only to deal with the appearance of the film to make the film look more beautiful. This kind of goods is of good quality and cheap. It is generally half or cheaper than the online price.
(4) Secondhand goods, disassembled parts. The product has been used and removed from the circuit board by hot air or frying.
Briefly introduce two methods of old chip remover:
A. Hot air method, which is a formal method, is used for clean and tidy boards, especially valuable SMD boards.
B. "Frying" method, which is really true. It is commonly used in very old or messy garbage boards to "fry" with modulated high boiling mineral oil.
After the above introduction, I believe you have a certain concept of the authenticity of components. The following are the sorting methods for identifying the authenticity of relevant components. The specific contents are as follows:
1. Look at the surface traces: look at whether there are polished traces on the chip surface. The polished chip surface will have fine lines or even micro marks of previous printing. Some are coated with a thin layer of paint on the chip surface to cover up, which looks a little shiny and has no texture of plastic glue.
2. Look at the pins: all tinned pins as bright as "new" must be refurbished. Most of the pins of genuine IC should be so-called silver powder pins, with dark color but uniform color, and there should be no oxidation trace on the surface. In addition, the pins of dip and other plug-ins shall not be scratched. Even if there is (only after re packaging), the scratches shall be neat and in the same direction, and the exposed metal shall be smooth and free of oxidation.
3. Look at the printing: the vast majority of chips now use laser marking or special chip printing machine to print. The handwriting is clear, inconspicuous, fuzzy and difficult to erase. The refurbished chip either has a "sawtooth feeling" due to the corrosion of the writing edge by the cleaning agent, or the printing is fuzzy, different in depth, incorrect in position, easy to erase or too conspicuous. In addition, the silk screen printing process has long been eliminated from the current IC manufacturers, but many chip renovations still use the silk screen printing process due to cost reasons, which is also one of the judgment basis. The words printed on the silk screen will be slightly higher than the chip surface, and you can feel slight unevenness or astringency by touching with your hand. However, it should be noted that due to the sharp reduction in the price of small laser marking machines recently, more and more refurbished IC's use laser marking. Some new films will also use this method to change the word mark or simply re type to improve the grade of the chip. This requires special attention, and the differentiation method is difficult, so it is necessary to practice "golden eyes".
4. Look at the production date of the device and the label of the packaging factory: the label of the genuine goods, including the label of the chip bottom, should be consistent, and the production time should be consistent with the device product, while the label of the new film without remark is chaotic, and the production time is different. Although the front label of the remark chip is consistent, sometimes the value is unreasonable (such as "lucky number") or the production date is inconsistent with the device product. If the label at the bottom of the device is very chaotic, it also indicates that the device is remark.
5. Measure the thickness of the device and look at the edge of the device: many of the original laser printed polished and turned pieces (most of the power devices) must be polished deeply to remove the original mark. In this way, the overall thickness of the device will be significantly smaller than the normal size, but it is difficult for people with insufficient experience to distinguish it without comparison or caliper measurement. However, there is an alternative way to see through, that is, look at the front edge of the device. Because the plastic encapsulated device must be "demoulded" after injection molding, the edge angle of the device is round (R angle), but the size is small. It is easy to grind this fillet into a right angle during grinding. Therefore, once the front edge of the device is at a right angle, it can be judged as polished goods.
Conclusion: there are many counterfeit products of low-end brands, which are directly printed with the logo of high-end brands and sold as original goods. In actual work, we should also observe carefully. Some counterfeiting processes are quite high, so we should be particularly careful in procurement. With the improvement of people's living standards and the intensification of international trade barriers, China's third-party testing industry has developed rapidly. It is not only an effective supplement to government supervision, help the government get rid of the "trust crisis", but also provide support for industrial transformation and upgrading and provide a strong service platform for industrial development.