Description: Evaluate the activities performed to maintain the functional reliability of the product in all environments such as expected use, transportation or storage during the specified lifespan. Through the use of various environmental test equipment to simulate the high temperature, low temperature, high temperature and high humidity, and temperature changes in the climate environment, to accelerate the reaction of the product in the use environment, to verify whether it meets the expected quality in R&D, design, and manufacturing The goal is to evaluate the product as a whole to determine the reliability and life of the product.
Application range: all semiconductor devices
Reliability test picture:
Introduction to reliability testing
Reliability testing refers to testing and verifying the reliability of products. The research finds out the weak points of the product with limited samples, time and usage costs. Reliability test is a general term for various tests conducted to understand, evaluate, analyze and improve the reliability of products.
In order to measure, verify or improve the reliability of the product, the test is called the reliability test, and it is an important part of the reliability of the product.
Common reliability test service items
Random vibration test,Mechanical shock test,Free drop test,High and low temperature test,Salt spray test,Sinusoidal vibration test,Damp heat test,Low temperature test, As well as mold, light aging, etc. The reliability test has a wide range, which can be divided into environmental reliability and fatigue durability tests. Including climate, temperature, humidity, drop, salt spray, shock, etc.
Purpose of reliability testing
(1) Make the product reach the predetermined reliability index in the development stage. In order to make the product reach the predetermined reliability index, it is necessary to carry out the reliability test on the sample in the development stage to find out the problems of the product in terms of raw materials, structure, process, environmental adaptability, etc., and make improvements, after repeated tests With improvement, we can continuously improve the reliability indicators of the product and meet the predetermined requirements.
(2) Perform reliability appraisal during product development and finalization. When the new product is developed and finalized, it is necessary to conduct an identification test according to the product standard (or product technical condition) in order to comprehensively assess whether the product reaches the specified reliability index.
(3) Control the quality of products during the production process. In order to produce products stably, it is sometimes necessary to conduct reliability tests for each product in accordance with the items specified in the product technical conditions. In addition, reliability sampling tests need to be carried out batch by batch or within a certain period of time. Through the reliability test of the product, the stability of the product quality can be understood. If the quality of the product is reduced due to poor raw material quality or out of control of the process flow, it can be reflected in the reliability test of the product, so that corrective measures can be taken in time to restore the product quality to normal.
(4) Screen the products to improve the reliability level of the entire batch of products. Reasonable screening can eliminate early failure products caused by various reasons (such as defective raw materials, improper process measures, operator negligence, failure of production equipment, and lax quality inspection, etc.), thereby improving the reliability of the entire batch of products Level.
(5) Study the failure mechanism of the product. Through the product reliability test (including simulation test and field use test), it is possible to understand the failure mode and failure law of the product under different environments and different stress conditions. Through the analysis of failed products, the internal reasons (ie failure mechanism) and the weak links of the products can be found out, so that corresponding measures can be taken to improve the reliability of the products.